Host a Country Drawers Diaper Party
Share the cloth diaper love while having fun and earning FREE products by hosting a Country Drawers Diaper Party!!
What is a Diaper Party?
A Country Drawers Diaper Party is a great way for parents to learn more about cloth diapers and their benefits. You schedule the party and we’ll bring a large selection of cloth diapers, accessories and products for mom. We provide a hands-on learning experience while helping your guests choose the diapers that will work best for their families.
Does it cost anything to host?
No! We provide our Diaper Party service free of charge! We’ll even send out your invites!
How do I host a Diaper Party?
Schedule a date with us by sending an email to email@example.com. We suggest choosing a date at least 3-4 weeks away. This will give you plenty of time to get the word out. Once you provide us with your guests’ addresses, we will mail the invites. We will also send you some blank invitations to hand out locally.
Orders will be taken for up to one week after the party. All orders will be shipped directly to the party hostess to distribute within 1-2 weeks.
Why should I host a Diaper Party?
You will earn 10% of Diaper Party sales in store credit at Country Drawers. Plus, you'll recieve an additional $20 in store credit when your diaper party sales total $500 or more! You will also receive $10 in store credit for each guest that books a Diaper Party.
Why should I attend a Diaper Party?
Besides being able to touch and try out the cloth diapers, there are many other reasons to attend a Country Drawers Diaper Party:
- All Diaper Party orders receive FREE shipping on ANY item.
- Orders over $100 will receive a FREE sample pack of diaper accessories.
- Orders over $200 will receive a FREE sample pack of diaper accessories AND a FREE wetbag.
- Orders over $300 will receive a FREE sample pack of diaper accessories, a FREE wetbag, and a FREE one size diaper!
- All Diaper Party attendees will also have the chance to win fun prizes at the party!
Diaper Party Tips
- Have a kids-free Girls Night In with hors d'oeuvres and cocktails. We’d be happy to provide more products for mom for a Girls Night party.
- Have a kid-friendly event by providing childcare and children’s activities.
- Host a Potluck Diaper Party and have everyone bring their favorite food.
- Spread the word by calling local Lactation Consultants, Childbirth Educators, Doulas and Midwives.