GroVia Newborn AIO was designed to specifically meet the needs of newborn babies. A trim fit, soft materials, and easy to use make this a top selling diaper for the tiniest bundles!
- Inner: Sewn in Soaker Pad 55% Hemp, 45% Cotton topped with 100% Polyester Microfleece
- Body Lining: 100% Polyester Microfleece
- Outer: 100% Water Resistant Polyester TPU
- No Cover Needed
- Made fairly & conscientiously in China
Fits most newborns 5-12+ lbs.
Diaper Preparation (This is an important step... don't skip it!!) Wash hot with detergent and tumble dry, repeating this process 5–6 times before first use (they will continue to gain absorbency with more washing)
- Remove as much solid matter as possible.
- Place soiled diaper in a dry diaper pail. No soaking necessary.
- Wash every 2 days on warm with detergent.
- Tumble dry low.
- Do NOT use bleach, enzyme cleaners or fabric softeners.
Fit right away
Posted by Meredith on 11th Jul 2012
These fit my 7lb baby pretty much right away, which was nice. I only gave them 4 stars because at 3 weeks old these were no longer absorbent enough for my daughter. Since these are the only diaper she has outgrown the absorbency on, I don't think she is a heavy wetter. Other than that, these were one of the first diapers I reached for. I loved using them when I was out, and would highly recommend them!
Fabulous Newborn Diaper!
Posted by Liz Wright on 10th Jul 2012
I love this diaper for our newborn son. I would definitely recommend them to others and have purchased more after I bought just one to try. My son was 6 lbs when he was born at 35 weeks and they were a little big on him around the legs, but now that he's gained a little weight they fit fabulously.
Posted by Brittney H on 21st Jan 2012
Used this on our newborn, very trim and absorbent, just make sure you wash it the recommended 5-6 times before using. Havent had any leaks so far. I love how the soaker is semi attached, helps with drying time. Only negative is the fabric becomes a little stiff when line dried, just throw it in the dryer for a few minutes to soften it up.